Saturday, November 23, 2013

Shopping!!!

Andrew took me shopping this afternoon....and it was so much fun.  The shopping is so original and ethnic with no commercialization.
 Andrew fetched a rickshaw and had it brought over to me.  You can see there is not much room for me....

 Here's the view from on the rickshaw.  It was scary at times when we went close to other vehicles or hit potholes.
 A man ironing on the street....
 How's this for God's bounty?
 This is where Andrew bought his bicycle awhile ago.  He uses it to get groceries and run short errands.
 I love this picture....
 Andrew was a little heavy (ha!) so our driver had to get off and push for awhile on the way home.
Some beggars outside the gate.  One little girl just pulled on my arm and pointed to her mouth, and followed me down the street.  I looked over at her family sitting on a mat nearby and they gave me the nicest smiles....like they would be my best friend if.....Andrew did give the girl a coin.

1 comment: