Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Delta to Delhi

I am sitting in a lounge drinking courtesy coffee, nibbling on courtesy cookies and using free internet.  Okay, I did pay to sleep in the sleeping room for 6 hours.  I'm in Delhi airport in my 13 hour layover.  Very nice room with a beautiful, modern bath, courtesy toiletries and wake u4p call. N I am relieved and blesses to find such treatment.  After seeing some of the behavior of a few Indian men on the last flight, I was wondering about potential 'courtesy' in India.  They were rude to the stewardess, and the man behind me wouldn't let me put my seat back even though his was!
But now I have been pampered and I am pleased!
Thank-you for the prayers!  My flights and connections went great....and, Andrew, the plane food was the best I ever had! I was able to encourage a father/financial advisor on one flight about following God's leading and parenting.  Another flight, I befriended a Swedish lady flying to India to practice yoga for a week.  I left her a How to Know God tract.  I don't feel very ept at witnessing
Now I have 4 more  hours until I fly to Allahabad....and get to see my sweet Amos anud Justice and get to meet Josiah.  Trusting the Lord to help me to be a help to the family while here.  This family is all the sightseeing I need.....sure I would like to see a local market, but the rest of India can wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment