Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday, November 8th

I worked last night.  What a blessing to get paid to sleep!  Not to mention how cooperative and upbeat my client tries to be.  I felt God encouraging me as I did the preliminaries to be hired at this work.  It truly has been a blessing.  I am a mom who was hired by the recommendation of my daughter.  Mikah already worked for Seasons and they were more than happy to hire me because they liked her so much!!  Praise the Lord!

Today, I am having Sarah Paulus with me to home school with Ariana.  I hope to do it for a day a week or so.  The Pauluses are one of those one-of-a-kind families that you never can quite get over how wonderful they are!  Truly one of the blessings of our obedience in moving to Fort Wayne.  Joanna needs to finish her naturopathic studies so I'm hoping that she'll have some extra time today to work on that while I have Sarah.  Ariana also loves having another girl to school with.  It has been fun!  It is great to have a Christian young lady for ARiana to spend time.  She really appreciates it.  She has some non-Christian friends over sometimes and it's really hard for her to learn the social skills she is behind on when there are inappropriate things going on.

Our church is having revival services this week and I am excited what God will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment