Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday's Musings

We had a good day of school today.  Ariana is doing well on her Spanish and really whipping through her math and English paces!  We're reading out loud, Eric Liddell, and that is very enjoyable!  Mikah has agreed to do some schooling with Jasmine each day.  We've been working on ABC and 123 identification.  What she's really advanced in is her homemaking skills!  She loves to help around the house...and she's great at knowing where everything is!
Jordan called this morning and got me thinking about seeing them at the end of this month!  So I had to ask Mikah to play her special wedding piece arrangement of "Praise My Soul..."  It about brought me to tears!  I am so blessed to have her around to play and sing so beautifully.  BTW, she and Morgan did an exceptional duet at church yesterday too!

I have told Ariana that she could get an email account so that I can write her when I'm in Ireland.  She is so excited and started thinking of names for her email.  We talked about simple ones like "alitchfield" and fun ones like "guatemalagirl".  Then, in the middle of church, she whispered, "I know what I want my gmail to be!  "JordanandNaomi"!  I had to smile and told her we would talk about it after church...  :-)  That's sweet!  I must say every one here loves them so much!
So exciting that I get to see Jordan and family the end of November and Jake and family the end of December.  Can hardly wait!  It will be great to see how much Rees has grown and changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment