Friday, December 16, 2011

The Lord at 'Work'

I have shared the gospel a couple times with one of my clients from work.  At the end of life, it is all the more urgent to know Christ for the sake of eternity though the benefits of a full live lived for Him are already lost.  The gospel message has not seemed to be understood as yet, and when I've offered to read the Word to her, she always refuses saying she says her prayers every night.
Last night, I offered to read out of a missionary book to her.  She said yes!  I just picked up right where I was in the book, not knowing what was next.  With credit to the grace of God, she let me read for over an hour and the chapters had several stories of conversion in them.  There also were clear descriptions of sin that would have spoken to her experience in life.  Praise the Lord!  She didn't say much about it all, but I'm believing that it was God on her trail and praying for the completed work.

No comments:

Post a Comment